Our office has knowledge in the field of tenancy law, construction law, environmental law, contract law and other areas of law that overlap with real estate. Straight ahead but always with our feet firmly on the ground - this is the mentality within our office. Sustainable relationships with clients, realistic advice and rates are core values. Pragmatic, feasible and cost-efficient solutions are leading and these solutions are actually realized.
Who are we looking for?
- You have graduated in a double study, one of which is Dutch Law and, for example, Economics, preferably with excellent study results.
- You follow developments closely and you have a sharp mind. You set high standards for your own work and that of others.
- You are able to come up with the most optimal solutions in a creative way
- You have an eye for the commercial interests of both the client and the practice.
- perseverance and you are open to development
- sharp analytical skills
- ambition and enthusiasm
Are you ready for a new challenge within a growing practice? Do you have an interest and / or affinity in the vibrant world of real estate? Then the doors are open for you. Interested ?: Send your CV with motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call for more information +06 525 48 202